EARTH DAY CLEAN UP - #DIVEFOREARTHDAY
DIVE FOR EARTH DAY WITH AARON'S DIVE SHOP, PADI, AQUALUNG, PLEDGE TO OUR KEIKI & KANU HAWAII!
Dive for a cause with our April Earth Day Clean Up in support of “Pledge to our Keiki” and Kanu Hawaii with Aqualung and PADI April 22nd at Magic Island! Please sign up with the link above! Please read our list below of what to bring!
- Sheers, gloves & mesh bags will be provided in limited supplies.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle, any gear needed for scuba diving or freediving.
- Wear reef safe sunscreen & sun protection.
- Scuba divers MUST provided their own gear.
- The walk from the parking lot to the water is long. A cart for gear is heavily encouraged!
Scuba divers MUST be certified.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Aaron’s Dive Shop is not liable for your independent diving activities.