This course helps you expand your knowledge about boats from small inflatables to large liveaboards. You’ll gain experience scuba diving by completing two dives from a boat.
Much of the world’s best scuba diving is accessible only by boat. Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course will benefit you because boats in various parts of the world do things differently. Scuba diving from a boat is fun and relatively easy because you usually descend directly onto your dive site.
The PADI Boat Diver course teaches you about the advantages and ease of diving from a boat. You’ll practice boat diving techniques and learn:
- Boat terminology.
- Boat diving procedures and etiquette, including how to enter and exit, and where to stow your gear.
- Boating safety, including how to locate safety equipment.
- Must be certified as a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Materials needed will be provided.
Courses are scheduled around your availability.
Courses may require an eLearning portion.